In this day and age, it's hard to keep up with all the data being produced. Organizations are realizing they need professional help when making decisions about what information should be collected or analyzed next in order for businesses to continue to thrive sustainably and profitably into future years!
BI tools offer a quick solution for any business user who needs more insight into their current situation – without having an IT department get involved at unnecessary costs of time and money.
As businesses continue to grow, the need for efficient business intelligence (BI) tools increases. In order to make the best decisions for your company, it is important to have access to accurate and timely data.
Business intelligence tools are essential for managing and analyzing data. They help organizations to identify trends, patterns, and relationships within data sets. This information can then be used to make better decisions about strategic planning, resource allocation, and marketing.
There are a variety of different business intelligence tools available, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. In this post, we will take a look at the top 7 BI tools of 2022. These tools are sure to help you make the most informed decisions for your business.
Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you. Please see our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
Datapine is a powerful data visualization tool that helps businesses make better decisions by turning their data into insights. With Datapine, users can create beautiful charts and graphs that reveal trends and patterns in their data. This makes it easy to spot opportunities and problems and to make informed decisions about how to proceed.
Datapine is also highly customizable, so users can tailor their charts and graphs to fit their specific needs. It is also web-based that's why Datapine can be accessed from anywhere, making it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
Datapine is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool that enables users to connect to various data sources, including Excel files, SQL databases, and cloud applications like Salesforce and Google Analytics. With Datapine, users can easily create data visualizations and reports in order to better understand their business performance
Here is the list of features provided by Datapine that you should know about:
- Allows users to connect multiple data sources such as databases or spreadsheets to understand all your data in a single platform
- Data visualization tools that allow users to create charts and graphs to see the performance of your data business
- Provides reporting tools that allow users to quickly create detailed reports on any aspect of their business
- Flexible Data Integration to connect and easily transfer your other data to Datapine to make it secure with high-speed warehouse
- Allows you to create custom fields with a drag-and-drop interface based on individual formulas
Datapine offers a free trial to let its users test their features and see if they fit their business needs. You can also contact them for custom pricing with their provided number on their site if you want their service to help you with your business data.
Basic – €219.00 per month
- Good for small or starting businesses
- Access to 1 user with limited 3 data sources
- Access to advanced analytics
- Create custom formulas with Metric builder
- It has automated reporting for scheduling and sending dashboards
Professional – €399.00 per month
- Good for companies with multiple users
- Access to 2 users with 2 viewers
- Access all features from the basic plan
- Create interactive dashboards with drill-down features, zoom, filters, and more
- Allows you to share your dashboards with lots of options to control who can access your data
Premium – €699.00 per month
- Access all features from the professional plan
- Access to 3 users with 3 viewers
- Allows you to monitor KPIs with intelligent alarms
- Gives you options on publishing your dashboards
Branding and Embedded – €999.00 per month
- Access all features from the premium plan
- Allows embedded dashboards with templates to see metrics
- Allows white-labeling according to your branding design
Try a 14-day free trial offered by Datapine by clicking the link below —
SAS Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence is a suite of tools designed to help organizations transform data into insights that can be used to make better decisions. The tools in the SAS Business Intelligence suite provide a comprehensive set of capabilities for data collection, analysis, and visualization.
With SAS Business Intelligence, organizations can access and analyze data from multiple sources, including databases, warehouses, and Hadoop clusters. The suite also includes tools for creating reports, dashboards, and applications.
Dashboards are used to monitor key metrics and performance indicators, and they can be customized to meet the specific needs of an organization. In addition, SAS Business Intelligence is easily scalable, so it can be used by businesses of all sizes.
SAS Business Intelligence offers a wide range of features, including data mining, reporting, and dashboards. It also includes a suite of tools to help you build custom reports and dashboards, as well as tools to help you analyze your data. Additionally, SAS Business Intelligence is designed to be scalable, so it can grow with your business.
Here is the list of features provided by SAS Business Intelligence that you should know about:
- Fully integrated open-source platform to understand your progress and predict future business performance
- Optimizes business and planning problems faster with automation and analytics real-time interactions
- It has artificial intelligence and machine learning that helps for easy analysis and to integrated memory environment
- End-to-end approach for identifying threats and protecting your personal data to avoid data breach
- SAS in-database technology to save time in the analytic process and for performing key data quality
You can visit their site to get a custom quote for their detailed pricing depending on your business needs. You can also request a demo and they also offer a free trial for their different products.
Try a 30-day free trial offered by SAS Business Intelligence by clicking the link below —
SAP Business Objects
Business Objects is an enterprise software company that specializes in business intelligence (BI). Its flagship product is the Business Objects Enterprise platform, which offers a complete BI solution that includes data warehousing, reporting, and analytics.
SAP Business Objects is a popular choice for businesses of all sizes due to its flexibility and scalability. The application can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud, making it a versatile solution for businesses of all types.
It supports a wide range of data sources, including relational databases, OLAP cubes, and Hadoop. Business Objects also offers a number of mobile apps that allow users to access BI content on their smartphones and tablets.
In addition to its core BI products, the company also offers solutions for enterprise performance management, governance, risk, and compliance. Business Objects has a global network of partners and customers, and its products are used by more than 4 million users in over 130 countries.
SAP Business Objects is a business intelligence (BI) software suite that allows you to collect, analyze, and report on data from various sources. It offers a variety of tools to help you make better business decisions, including a reporting tool, analysis tool, and dashboard builder.
Here is the list of features provided by SAP Business Objects that you should know about:
- It has reporting and analysis features to help understand the data including trends and root causes
- Allows creating dashboards to visualize data, assess risks, and know how to improve your business performance and help you identify opportunities
- Office integration to filter and able to manipulate your data and helps you to identify outliers to get in-depth insights
- Explore your present options, planned innovations, and future functions with the help of a road map
- Share your insights and data information on chosen colleagues to have support and collaborate to make better decisions in your organization
You can visit their website to get a custom quote and demo by just filling out their provided form. You can also directly contact them for negotiations related to your business needs.
DOMO is a data management platform that helps businesses transform their data into insights that drive growth. DOMO's platform includes a suite of tools for data visualization, dashboarding, and reporting, as well as tools for data preparation, governance, and collaboration. DOMO also offers a range of integrations with third-party applications, making it easy to connect to DOMO's platform and start using its powerful features.
In addition to its comprehensive data management capabilities, DOMO also provides a number of features specifically designed to help businesses grow. These include a customer insights tool that provides real-time insights into customer behavior, and a sales acceleration tool that helps sales teams close more deals.
Domo is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool that enables users to connect to their data, create and share insights, and make better decisions. With Domo, you can quickly connect to your data regardless of where it resides, including on-premises or in the cloud. You can also easily create and share interactive insights with others in your organization.
Here is the list of features provided by DOMO that you should know about:
- Empower your business users by extending their access with self-service analytics
- Integrate other applications to combine real-time data with automated reporting
- It has IT security to ensure that your data is protected and safe throughout the organization
- Create interactive dashboards with ease to visualize data and see the business progress
- Allows data sharing and provides your team with data application for problem-solving
DOMO is a cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) platform that helps organizations to make better data-driven decisions. It does not provide pricing plans on its web page but you can contact them for detailed pricing and watch its demo to become informed about its services. They also have a free trial to access and try their features before purchase.
Try a 30-day free trial offered by DOMO by clicking the link below —
QlikSense is a software application used for data visualization, developed by Qlik. It allows users to create and share interactive dashboards and visualizations.
With QlikSense, users can connect to multiple data sources, including databases, files, and cloud-based services. Once connected, QlikSense automatically merges the data into a single view, making it easy to find relationships and patterns. It also includes a wide range of built-in charts and visuals, making it simple to create beautiful and informative dashboards.
QlikSense is a Business Intelligence tool that enables users to create reports and data visualizations. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use, even for people who are not familiar with Business Intelligence tools.
Here is the list of features provided by QlikSense that you should know about:
- It has data warehouse automation for data processes to save time and reduce costs and risk of information
- Analytics engine and dashboards to visualize data that provides support and guides in data discovery and exploration
- Get data alerts for sudden changes and outliers with triggering event action through a low-code environment or visual
- Embedded your analytics on the dashboard to get actionable insights and make an on-point decision
- Get support with an AI assistant for your analytics journey to reach the full potential of your data to also predict future outcomes
QlikSense will help you see the hidden relationships within your data that you may never have found using other Business Intelligence tools. You can try their free trial by creating a free account to access their offered features. If you decide to purchase their product, you can contact their sales to request a pricing detail.
Try a 30-day free trial offered by QlikSense by clicking the link below —
Zoho Analytics is a cloud-based business intelligence and data visualization tool that helps you to easily analyze and visualize your data. With Zoho Analytics, you can connect to multiple data sources, including databases, spreadsheets, and cloud applications.
You can then create Dashboards and Reports to visualize your data. Dashboards provide an overview of your data, while Reports allow you to drill down into the details. Zoho Analytics also provides a number of advanced features, such as predictive analytics and machine learning, to help you make better decisions.
If you're looking for a business intelligence tool that is easy to use and provides all the features you need, then Zoho Analytics is the right choice for you.
The Zoho Analytics tool offers a variety of features that are perfect for businesses with diverse needs. It has an intuitive interface, and automatic data syncing capabilities, and can be scheduled to run periodically so you don't have to keep up-to-date on your own!
Here is the list of features provided by Zoho Analytics that you should know about:
- Lets you create dashboards with widgets that display your data in a graphical format. You can customize your dashboards to show the data that's most important to you.
- Use Custom Calculations to perform complex calculations on your data, such as Average which calculates the average of all the Sales values in a dataset.
- You can use filters and segments to isolate the data that you want to analyze for a specific time period or group certain records together based on conditions that you specify
- Collaborate with team members on reports and dashboards in Zoho Analytics. This lets you work together on analyzing your data and make better decisions faster.
- Integrates with other apps such as Salesforce, Google Sheets, and MailChimp, among others that allows you to import data from these apps into Zoho Analytics for analysis.
Zoho Analytics has a wide variety of pricing plans that you can choose from, depending on your business needs. It has a different set of features that you can access based on your subscription for your business. You can also try their free plan and free trial on paid plans to see if it’s the right fit for you.
Basic – $24.00 per month
- Access to 2 users with 0.5 million rows
- Create unlimited custom reports and dashboards
- Create connections on databases to analyze data in real-time
- Sync latest data changes plus create slideshows to auto-play reports
Standard – $48.00 per month
- Access to 5 users with 1 million rows
- Access all features from the basic plan
- Access logs with data backups
- Sync hourly data changes with alerts and snapshots
- Create advanced slideshows and provide roles to users
Premium – $115.00 per month
- Access to 15 users with 5 million rows
- Access all features from the standard plan
- It has advanced data preparation
- Track the user's activity with activity logs
- Build a custom analytic portal and logo rebranding
- Get automated insights and private links for reports and dashboards
Enterprise – $455.00 per month
- Access to 50 users with 50 million rows
- Access all features from the premium plan
- Get live chat support and 1 free analytic report
Looker is a data exploration and visualization platform that helps users make sense of their data. It provides an intuitive interface that allows users to quickly and easily visualize data sets, identify patterns, and gain insights.
Looker also offers a number of features that make it unique, such as its “Data Canary” which allows users to monitor for changes in data, and its “LookML” modeling language which makes it easy to build data models.
Looker is a fantastic business intelligence tool that can help you with any type of company. It's easy to use, and has some handy visualizations and powerful collaboration features for when teams need them most.
Here is the list of features provided by Looker that you should know about:
- Easy-to-use interface, even for users who are not familiar with Business Intelligence tools. The interface is organized into tabs, so users can easily find the information they need
- Allows users to create custom reports, so they can get the information they need in the format that works best for them
- Allows multiple users to edit reports simultaneously, making it easy for teams to work together
- Scalable architecture that ensures that it can handle large amounts of data without any problems
- Create custom applications for embedded analytics and provide customer's data that they need
Looker does not provide pricing plans on their page but you can contact them to request a custom quote that perfectly fits your business needs.
Business Intelligence (BI) Tools are essential for understanding and acting upon the vast amounts of data that organizations now collect. In this quickly changing digital world, BI tools allow managers to make better decisions about where their company should head next. The top 7 BI tools of 2022 listed above are those that can provide fast insights into complex data sets while being easy to use. Businesses need not worry if they do not have the in-house expertise to work with these powerful tools. With so much at stake, it is important to carefully select the right BI tool for your organization’s needs and ensure that everyone who needs access can easily use it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: What are BI Tools? Business intelligence (BI) tools provide organizations with data-driven insights that help them make better business decisions. These insights can be used to improve operational efficiency, marketing campaigns, and overall strategic planning. BI tools typically consist of a reporting interface, data-mining, and analysis features, and collaboration tools. Additionally, BI tools can help reduce the time and costs associated with decision-making.
Question 2: How do you choose BI Tools? One of the most important decisions you'll make when implementing Business Intelligence (BI) tools is selecting the right ones for your organization. The process of choosing BI tools can be complicated, but there are a few key factors to keep in mind. Before you can select any tools, you need to understand what business needs you're trying to address. Your organization's specific needs will determine which BI toolset is right for you. Not all BI tools are created equal – different tools offer different features. When choosing BI tools, make sure to select ones that offer the features you need to achieve your business goals. Moreover, BI tool implementation can be expensive, so it's important to set a budget and find BI tools that fit within your financial constraints.
Question 3: What are the features that you should look for in choosing the best BI Tools? When selecting BI tools, it's important to consider the features that are most important to you. Some key features to look for include data visualization that has the ability to create graphs and charts that help you understand your data. The software should also help you analyze your data and find trends and patterns. It enables you to create reports that help you track your progress and performance. Plus allows you to collaborate and mobility where you can access your data anywhere on any device.