As an email marketer, your ultimate goal is to capture and nurture quality leads. However, bots, outdated or erroneous email addresses can skew data, hurt ROI, and negatively impact your campaign's success. That's where email verification tools come in.
Email verification refers to the process of verifying the accuracy and effectiveness of email addresses. By installing checkpoints to validate data and checking DNS records and blocklists, email verification tools flag and remove invalid or dead email addresses, ensuring the validity of every email address on your bulk send list.
To avoid nasty email addresses from creeping into your emailing list, consider using email verification tools. With these tools, you can achieve cleaner data and ultimately better results for your email marketing campaigns.
Now, let's explore a list of the most beneficial email verification tools currently available in the market. These tools can guarantee that your marketing lists are free from junk and bot-generated emails.
Emailable, previously known as DataValidation, is an email verification platform that effectively eliminates all invalid and erroneous email addresses to enhance the results of your email marketing campaign. Emailable is trusted by big companies and is also suitable for individual marketers who want to conduct single or bulk email verification.
- Emailable provides a comprehensive API that allows for real-time email verification results to be integrated into websites or apps.
- The tool backs up email verification details and other data on Google Cloud for high scalability, low latency, and global availability.
- Emailable provides around-the-clock dedicated customer support to sort out any queries.
- The platform offers an extensive knowledge base for customers to find answers to their questions.
- Starts at $25.50
Bouncer aims to improve human-to-human communication by making email the most trusted medium. It offers premium features, including email toxicity check and deliverability kit, to enhance email deliverability rate in the SMB segment.
The tool provides a large library of integrations with Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, and Sales tools. Bouncer has an impressive precision rate, which ensures that users don't lose any potential leads. Its services are reliable, secure, and can be trusted.
- Customizable and scalable services with options like parallel processing and higher rate limits
- Detection of habitual complainers
- Identification of bad domains
- Detection of spam keywords
- Detection of role-based accounts
- Catch-all account detection
- Bounce estimate feature
- Email toxicity check feature
- Start at $7.00
Proofy is a top-performing email verification tool that provides fast and efficient email verification services to its clients to help improve their conversion rate. The tool offers a robust email verification API for websites, which users can utilize to verify email addresses from within their mobile or web apps.
Proofy's technology can accurately detect email addresses that contain invalid and inactive domains and can also identify addresses that accept emails without marking them as spam.
The tool also ensures that invalid and duplicate email addresses are removed to ensure that only positive leads are received in the form of emails.
Furthermore, Proofy can be integrated with several third-party apps, allowing for the delivery of real-time services.
- Management of Email Lists
- Syntax Checking
- Verification of Individual Emails
- Validation of Mail Servers
- Domain Checking
- Detection of Disposable Email Addresses (DEA)
- Detection of Catch-All Email Servers
- Bulk Email Verification
- 100 emails – free
- 5000 emails – $16.00 per month
- 10000 emails – $29.00 per month
- 30000 emails – $63.00 per month
- 50000 emails – $99.00 per month
XVerify is a tool that caters to the needs of digital marketers by improving email deliverability in online marketing. It aims to minimize fraud, reduce spam complaints, and eliminate hard bounces while ensuring that the username is registered with the domain.
- XVerify includes trusted and reliable EU-based data centers that provide thorough protection against fraudulent activities.
- The tool offers 100 free email verifications, but batch processing is available for larger lists of email addresses.
- Users can verify emails by dragging and dropping them directly onto the platform or uploading them through FTP.
- The API can be integrated directly into the email form to catch invalid email addresses in real-time.
XVerify have many pricing plan options. So that you can choose what's best for your business.
NeverBounce, launched in 2014, is a highly user-friendly email verification tool that is trusted by thousands of users, including big names like Uber, Dell, and Harvard Business School. Its bulk email list cleaning capabilities are almost foolproof, making it a go-to choice for many.
The tool's real-time verification process flawlessly identifies the validity of email addresses and discards illegitimate ones, ensuring only high-quality leads reach your marketing list.
- NeverBounce allows users to verify both single emails and email lists in bulk.
- The tool validates email servers, eliminates duplicate email addresses, and corrects syntax errors.
- It can also determine whether email domains are live or have been blacklisted.
Their pricing plan starts at $8.00 per month with 1,000 emails
We have come to the end of this list featuring some of the reliable email verification and validation tools that are trusted by renowned companies. If you want to enhance your marketing strategies, boost your campaign's ROI, and minimize your email bounce rates, utilizing an email verification tool is imperative.
Readers Disclosure: Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you.