There are numerous GetResponse alternatives available, but not all of them are equally effective. Some may share similar drawbacks to GetResponse, including limited email analytics, marketing integrations, and customer relationship management (CRM) syncing, which can impede your ability to monitor email performance, link marketing tools, and effectively engage with customers. As a digital agency owner, I've invested a great deal of time evaluating and advising clients on email marketing services that can deliver tangible outcomes. To help you choose the right email marketing software for your business, I've compiled a list of top GetResponse alternatives that you may find useful.
Sendinblue offers four plans that cater to small teams and solopreneurs, with the basic email marketing plan being the most affordable. Premium and Enterprise levels provide advanced features such as landing pages, marketing automation, and Facebook Ads. The email creation interface of Sendinblue is user-friendly, according to our Sendinblue review, with a drag-and-drop builder and personalization options that allow the addition of dynamic content for each subscriber. Sendinblue's customer segmentation and email workflows are easier to set up than GetResponse's autofunnel. Additionally, Sendinblue has features such as Facebook Ads, chatbots, and text messages that complement its email marketing offerings, making it a versatile tool for planning various marketing strategies for clients.
- While GetResponse has an autoresponder for designing workflows, Sendinblue's automation options are better for visualizing workflows. With Sendinblue, you can also run A/B tests to find the top-performing result.
- Both GetResponse and Sendinblue have built-in CRMs, but Sendinblue's CRM is more helpful for follow-ups with subscribers. Tasks can be created in the CRM to maximize the value of each subscriber.
- Sendinblue offers SMS marketing, chatbots, and email marketing solutions, making it an all-in-one dashboard for clients who want to reach their customers through multiple channels. While GetResponse doesn't offer SMS marketing or chatbots, it does have integrations for these tasks.
- Sendinblue makes it easy to retarget website visitors and email subscribers with display ads after they visit your client's website, while GetResponse only offers Facebook and Instagram ads, which have a smaller reach.
- Starter – $25.00 per month
- Business – $65.00 per month
- Enterprise – Contact sales
Upon first glance, Benchmark may appear to have a simplistic interface. However, beneath its streamlined design, the software offers a comprehensive range of email marketing tools. When it comes to email newsletters, Benchmark boasts an impressive 220 templates and various drag-and-drop layouts to choose from. These designs integrate seamlessly into automated email series, which are critical for many of my clients’ businesses. Unlike other platforms with unnecessarily complicated drip email setups, Benchmark's autoresponder interface is powerful, yet still user-friendly. Additionally, Benchmark offers landing pages and sign-up forms. The software's drag-and-drop builder also makes it easy for even novice designers to create professional-looking landing pages.
- Benchmark's comprehensive reports go beyond the basics of open rates and click-through rates (CTRs).
- Provides insight into social shares, allowing me to gain a holistic understanding of my marketing efforts. Unlike GetResponse, Benchmark's reporting also includes social likes, providing me with a more accurate measure of the reach of my emails.
- Ability to easily add triggers, emails, and follow-ups to the appropriate segments, Benchmark's autoresponder system is a standout feature. In comparison, I find GetResponse's autoresponder setup to be less user-friendly.
- provides access to over 1,500 integrations, making it easy to connect with a wide range of marketing software. From Google and Facebook to Shopify and Zapier, Benchmark's extensive integration options ensure seamless integration with virtually any marketing tool I use.
- Free – $0.00
- Lite – $8.00 per month
- Pro – $13.00 per month
- Enterprise – contact sales
ActiveCampaign may seem daunting if you're accustomed to other email marketing services, but it's worth exploring. This platform boasts some of the most advanced technology of any email provider I've tried, yet its user-friendly interface makes setup a breeze.
As a marketer dealing with complex marketing automations, I appreciate that ActiveCampaign lets me view all of my funnels on one screen. This enables me to see how everything connects and optimize the entire setup. Additionally, ActiveCampaign offers automation across all plans, with pricing starting at just $9.00 per month.
While ActiveCampaign provides all the standard email marketing tools such as autoresponders and subscription forms, it's the platform's advanced features that make it stand out. Features like chatbots, SMS marketing, and machine learning (ML) can take your marketing efforts to the next level.
- Advanced ML features give me the confidence that I'm sending the right emails at the optimal times. In contrast, GetResponse lacks ML capabilities, leaving me to guess the best timing for my emails.
- ActiveCampaign's helpful attribution feature shows me which touchpoints have the most significant impact. While GetResponse offers attribution integrations, it lacks built-in attribution features.
- Text messaging campaigns can help clients reach subscribers on their smartphones. Unlike GetResponse, ActiveCampaign allows to include SMS messaging in my automated workflows.
- ActiveCampaign not only offers a broad range of features, but it also integrates with more than 300 marketing tools.
- It seamlessly plugs into popular apps my clients often use, such as Salesforce, Typeform, and Google Analytics. In comparison, ActiveCampaign has more than twice as many integrations as GetResponse.
- Lite – $29.00 per month
- Plus – $49.00 per month
- Professional – $149.00 per month
- Enterprise – Contact sales
4. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a top pick for my clients seeking a comprehensive suite of marketing tools, and it's one of our highly rated email marketing services. In addition to email marketing, Constant Contact offers a website builder, landing pages, social media marketing, and Facebook and Google Ads.
Since many of my clients sell products and services online, I appreciate that Constant Contact simplifies e-commerce. It even handles downloads for digital products and inventory management for physical products.
However, if you only need email marketing, I would not recommend Constant Contact. The basic plan includes only standard emails and templates, and you need to upgrade to access automations. This could result in higher costs to access all the necessary email features. For the full marketing suite, I would suggest upgrading to the Email Plus plan
- Constant Contact has a more user-friendly interface for email personalization.
- Constant Contact has a website builder with AI-powered templates.
- Allows for fast and easy website creation, increasing client visibility.
- Constant Contact lets users post and schedule content, respond to messages and comments.
- Provides integrated email and social media management.
- Constant Contact allows for Google Ads creation, with automated bidding and keyword targeting.
- Saves time and provides a more comprehensive advertising solution.
- Constant Contact offers templates for specific purposes, such as fundraising landing pages.
- Provides clients with the ability to collect donations through a dedicated landing page.
- Core – $9.99 per month
- Plus – $45.00 per month
AWeber is an email provider that differs from some competitors in that it doesn't offer a complete marketing suite. Instead, AWeber's focus is primarily on email marketing and landing pages. As someone who frequently assists clients in building email lists from scratch, I appreciate that AWeber allows them to get started for free. With a free account, most features are accessible, as long as there are fewer than 500 subscribers. Another aspect of AWeber that I find beneficial is its focus on mobile app development. This feature enables me to work from anywhere, creating signup forms or curating content for newsletters with my smartphone.
- AWeber offers mobile reports, making it easy to check results while on the go.
- AWeber has over 500 marketing integrations, several times more than GetResponse.
- The integrations include CRM, e-commerce, landing pages, and membership apps, making it comprehensive.
- AWeber provides unlimited landing pages, even for free accounts.
- The platform offers easy-to-use templates and stock images to attract subscribers and convert customers.
- AWeber allows unlimited users, which is beneficial for large marketing teams.
- AWeber provides 24/7 live support via phone, email, or chat.
- Lite – $12.50 per month
- Plus – $20.00 per month
- Unlimited – $899.00 per month
In conclusion, there are several alternatives to GetResponse available in the market. While each of these alternatives has its unique features and benefits, it is essential to evaluate which platform best aligns with your specific needs and requirements. Whether you prioritize email marketing, landing pages, social media management, or marketing automation, there is likely an option that can cater to your needs. Some popular alternatives to GetResponse include AWeber, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and Campaign Monitor, among others. Careful consideration and research can help you select the best platform for your business to improve your marketing strategy and grow your brand.
Readers Disclosure: Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you.
Articles You Might Be Interested:
A COMPREHENSIVE LOOK AT GETRESPONSE: REVIEWS, FEATURES, AND PRICING
TOP ALTERNATIVES TO KEAP-INFUSIONSOFT FOR STREAMLINING YOUR BUSINESS PROCESSES