Keap is a marketing and sales automation software designed to help small businesses manage and grow their operations more efficiently.
Formerly known as Infusionsoft, Keap offers a suite of features that includes CRM, email marketing, lead generation, e-commerce, and automation tools. Keap's primary focus is on simplifying and streamlining the sales process for small businesses, providing a centralized platform for managing customer interactions and transactions.
In this Keap review, we'll explore the platform's key features, pricing, and benefits, helping you determine whether it's the right fit for your business. Whether you're an entrepreneur running a small business or a marketing expert, this review will provide you with the insights you need to make an informed decision about Keap.
What is Keap?
Keap is a CRM platform that is designed for small business owners and those who are new to this software category. It was formerly known as Infusionsoft. The platform offers a combination of sales and marketing automation features, making it an ideal all-in-one solution for new e-commerce businesses.
Keap also includes built-in invoicing and supports various payment processing integrations, along with checkout cart features that can improve conversion rates and average cart values. By automating tasks such as sending follow-up emails and recording new leads, Keap's users reportedly save around 10 hours per week.
Additionally, the platform features a simple drag-and-drop sales pipeline builder and a dedicated customer success manager, making it easy to set up your CRM, stay organized, and get a clear view of your business opportunities. Check out our Top CRM Solutions to learn more and find your best CRM for your business.
Why you should choose Keap?
Ease of use
Keap is an all-in-one CRM platform that offers sales and marketing automation features with a simple and easy-to-use interface. The platform is designed for businesses looking to grow, even without expertise in the sales pipeline or CRMs. Keap offers pre-built sales pipeline templates to automate emails, notifications, and tasks with automatic triggers. With Keap, business owners can effectively measure their success through analytics and reports on list growth, email marketing performance, and revenue trends.
Keap stores all customer contact information and activity in one place, making it easy to review. Users can organize information by category or chronologically to get the context they need quickly. The contact dashboard allows users to quickly call, text, email, book an appointment, process a purchase, add an invoice, and more with just one click. Keap also allows users to segment their contact list by groups and trigger automated actions based on a group member's activity.
Keap stands out for its user-friendly interface and was chosen as our top pick for ease of use. The system can be set up in just 20 minutes, and all plans include a dedicated customer success manager for seamless onboarding. The CRM dashboard offers helpful video tours when exploring new features, and premade templates can be easily customized to fit your business needs. Keap makes automation easy and maintains a personal touch by sending targeted messages to leads and clients based on their engagement with your content via email, forms, and social media.
How can Keap help me in my business?
Keap is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that can help your business in several ways, including:
- Keap allows you to automate your sales and marketing processes, such as lead capture, email marketing, and sales pipeline management, helping you save time and increase efficiency.
- Keap provides a centralized database where you can store all your customer information, including their contact details, purchase history, and communication history. This makes it easy to manage your contacts and track their interactions with your business.
- With Keap, you can send personalized emails and messages to your customers, creating a more engaging and personalized experience that can help build customer loyalty.
- Keap allows you to automate appointment scheduling, reducing the time and effort required to schedule appointments with your customers.
- Keap provides detailed analytics and reporting tools that allow you to track your business performance, such as sales revenue, customer acquisition cost, and marketing ROI. This information can help you make informed decisions and optimize your business operations.
Keap's two primary CRM products offer comprehensive lead capturing, sales pipeline management, and invoicing and payment processing capabilities right from the start. Compared to other providers, Keap's entry-level plans offer a remarkable array of features. However, some of its most valuable e-commerce and lead scoring tools are reserved for its upper-tier Max plan.
Keap offers a range of advanced automation features that can help you save time and reduce repetitive tasks. The platform uses simple “when-then” scenarios to create custom automations that suit your specific needs. For example, when a contact submits a public form, Keap can automatically send you a notification and a confirmation email to the contact. Keap provides a wide range of pre-built templates for landing pages, invoice reminders, and deal offers, enabling you to set up automation quickly and easily.
With Keap's Max plan, you gain access to its lead-scoring features. This capability evaluates the interest of potential customers by analyzing their level of engagement, such as clicking on links, opening emails, submitting web forms, and assigned tags. This feature is customizable, enabling you to assign a value or weight to any variable, and deduct points based on specific criteria, like when a contact does not interact with a new email campaign. Combining lead scoring with a sales strategy based on your team's knowledge and expertise can enhance efficiency and drive revenue.
Keap’s invoicing and payment processing features are designed to streamline your payment collection process while ensuring secure payment options for your customers. The platform integrates with popular payment processors, such as PayPal, Stripe, WePay (Chase), EVO Payments, Eway, and Nexus Merchants, through dedicated, partnership-level integrations. Processing rates and terms may vary depending on the provider, and same-day deposits may be available in certain cases. Along with accepting payments, you can also increase your average cart value with upsells or promos at checkout, and use abandoned-cart automations to encourage customers to return.
Keap offers integration with over 2,500 platforms and tools, which surpasses any other CRM provider we examined in terms of connectivity to applications that streamline business operations. The marketplace of Keap provides a wide range of integrations, including partner-level, certified, and third-party, for email, lead generation, specialty applications, pre-built campaigns, and much more. However, it is worth noting that Keap's integrations are relatively costly compared to other CRM providers we reviewed.
Keap offers an effortless setup process, thanks to the provision of a dedicated customer success manager with every plan. The free plan provides a basic contact import, 10 items, and a landing page that can help small teams get started swiftly. Creating a sales pipeline is a breeze, as Keap features drag-and-drop tools and a Kanban system that includes automations, allowing you to connect with new leads instantly and start building fruitful relationships. If you require assistance with more complex matters, such as setting up new integrations, you can access professional paid support.
Keap Customer Service
Keap boasts of exceptional customer service, providing U.S.-based phone support on weekdays and 24/7 chat support via the mobile app for both plans. Furthermore, unlike most competitors, Keap provides a dedicated success manager with all plans.
Keap also provides self-help resources such as informative webinars and instructional articles to guide you through various processes, including automating text messages and connecting your CRM software to WordPress.
Keap Pricing Plans
The current Keap pricing plans are as follows:
- Keap Grow: Starting at $79 per month for up to 500 contacts, this plan is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs who need basic CRM and automation features. It includes email marketing, appointment scheduling, lead capture, and basic automation features.
- Keap Pro: Starting at $149 per month for up to 500 contacts, this plan is designed for growing businesses that need more advanced CRM and automation features. It includes everything in Keap Grow, as well as landing pages, advanced automation features, sales pipeline management, and integrations with third-party apps.
- Keap Max: Starting at $199 per month for up to 500 contacts, this plan is designed for established businesses that need advanced CRM, automation, and marketing features. It includes everything in Keap Pro, as well as lead scoring, company records, advanced reporting and analytics, and a dedicated account manager.
Keap also offers custom pricing for businesses with more than 500 contacts, as well as add-ons for additional features such as ecommerce and sales pipeline automation.
- Keap provides a user-friendly all-in-one CRM platform with integrated sales and marketing automation capabilities.
- All Keap plans come with a dedicated customer success manager, U.S.-based phone support, and 24/7 chat support accessible directly from the Keap app.
- With Keap, you can automate lead collection and scoring, streamlining your sales process for greater efficiency.
- Several software integrations available with Keap require a monthly subscription fee.
- While Keap offers a free data migration process, it is limited to your contact list, ten items, and one landing page.
- The contact-based pricing model of Keap means that as your contact list grows, your monthly base price will also increase.
In conclusion, Keap is a comprehensive CRM software that provides a range of features to help small businesses streamline their sales and marketing processes. With its intuitive drag-and-drop interface, automation tools, and dedicated success managers, Keap is an ideal solution for businesses looking to improve customer engagement and grow their business. While Keap's pricing may be higher than some competitors, its advanced features and exceptional customer service make it a worthwhile investment for businesses that require a robust CRM solution. If Keap doesn't meet your business needs, you may read our Keap Alternatives to find what's best for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Keap free?
Keap does offer a free plan called Keap Free. However, this plan has limited features and is only suitable for small businesses that are just starting. The Keap Free plan includes basic contact management, appointment scheduling, and one landing page. If you require more advanced features such as automation, e-commerce, and advanced reporting, you will need to upgrade to one of the paid plans.
Did Keap buy Infusionsoft?
Yes, Keap acquired Infusionsoft in 2019 and has since rebranded the company as Keap. Infusionsoft was originally a separate company that also provided CRM and marketing automation software for small businesses. By acquiring Infusionsoft, Keap expanded its product offerings and customer base, and the company now provides a range of software solutions under the Keap brand.
Readers Disclosure: Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you.
You might interested with: