One of the best solutions for making money on your own time is micro-tasking. With a busy schedule, you can easily fit in some side tasks among other work that's already planned and scheduled throughout each day or week so it doesn't conflict with anything else important going forward.
Micro tasking is a relatively new phenomenon that refers to the completion of small tasks, usually online, in exchange for a small amount of money. There are a number of platforms that offer micro-tasking opportunities, and the tasks themselves can vary widely. They may include things like rating search results, transcribing audio recordings, or identifying objects in photographs.
For many people, micro-tasking is a way to earn a little extra money in their spare time. However, it can also be a full-time job for those who are able to complete a high volume of tasks quickly and accurately.
Some of these websites and apps are legitimate, while others may be a scam. We have come up with sites that pay higher rates than most other microtask apps out there because they're guaranteed to give you more earning potential. Keep reading to learn more!
Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you. Please see our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
Clickworker is a website that crowd-sources small tasks, such as data entry, writing, and proofreading. Utilizing a global network of online workers, Clickworker is able to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
The company offers a variety of tasks to choose from, and workers are able to set their own hours and work at their own pace. Because of the flexibility and low barrier to entry, Clickworker is an attractive option for those looking for supplemental income or a full-time job.
Clickworker is a website that connects people who need work done with people who are looking for work. There are a variety of tasks to choose from, and you can work on them at your own pace. You can also set your own hours, making it a very flexible option for those with other commitments.
Here is the list of features offered by Clickworker that you should know about:
- Provides high-quality and reliable AI training such as audio and natural language processing and computer vision that you can input into your AI system
- Helps you in your marketplace by placing an order on them that makes to save you time and cost of money
- It offers SEO content services such as for blog posts, articles, product descriptions, and more done by its skilled writers that provide high-quality and no plagiarism content
- Helps you evaluate texts, video, and audio files with sentiment analysis plus you can also make questions that can be answered accurately
- They can manage your projects with their management team from Web research to categorizing and tagging needed data
Clickworker offers free services such as a self-service marketplace and through API. If you want a customizable solution, you can contact Clickworker to answer queries and make deals.
Mechanical Turk is a crowdsourcing marketplace that enables individuals or businesses to coordinate the use of human intelligence to perform jobs that computers can't easily do. MTurk provides a web-based interface for businesses and developers to access a large, on-demand, workforce.
Businesses use MTurk to speed up processes that would otherwise be delayed by waiting for employees to complete tasks. Developers use MTurk to build applications that process large data sets or require human interaction, such as transcribing audio recordings or identifying images.
Mechanical Turk is a web-based platform that enables companies to outsource tasks that are difficult to do automatically, such as identifying objects in pictures or transcribing audio recordings.
Here is the list of features offered by Mechanical Turk that you should know about:
- Offers community workers that can help you with your business needs and services such as data entry, transcription, image recognition, and more
- Access AWS tools that allow you to create, manage, and run Human Intelligence Tasks and distribute them to the workforce
- Access to built templates to get started with human intelligence tasks that can also be customizable. You can also create your own template from scratch
- Manage and control quality workers who can work for your tasks with a qualification-type feature
- Allows you to create multiple human intelligence tasks easily by batch publishing to save up your time
In Mechanical Turk, you can pay only for the services you need for human intelligence tasks. As a requester, you will pay for the worker and an additional fee for Mechanical Turk which is 20% of the reward fee that you will provide for the worker.
Swagbucks is a rewards site that allows you to earn points (called SB) by doing certain tasks, such as answering surveys, watching videos, and searching the web. These points can then be redeemed for gift cards to popular retailers such as Amazon and Walmart, or for PayPal cash.
Swagbucks also offers opportunities to earn points by shopping online through their site, and they occasionally have special promotions that offer bonus SB. The site has a light-hearted tone and a community of users who are happy to help each other out.
Swagbucks is a website that allows users to earn rewards, called Swag Bucks, for completing tasks such as watching videos, taking surveys, and shopping online. Swagbucks members can also receive discounts and cashback from participating in partner programs with major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
Here is the list of features offered by Swagbucks that you should know about:
- Earn points by shopping online and web searching
- Get paid by just answering surveys and watching videos
- Play video games and get prizes and cash and earn by installing apps
- Use free gift cards and rewards to shop at your favorite stores and receive cashback
- Redeemed your points to your preferred retailers such as PayPal, Amazon, and Walmart
You can use Swagbucks for free by simply signing in and starting your earning.
Microworkers is an online platform that connects businesses with a worldwide network of micro workers. Micro workers are people who complete small tasks or jobs, usually in exchange for a small fee. Businesses post tasks or jobs on the Microworkers website, and then workers from around the world can claim the task or job. Once the task or job is completed, the business pays the worker through the Microworkers platform.
The platform provides companies with a cost-effective and efficient way to outsource small tasks, such as data entry, social media marketing, customer service, and more. In addition, Microworkers offers a variety of tools to help businesses manage their projects, communicate with workers, and track progress.
Microworkers is a website that connects people who need small tasks done with people who are looking for work. The tasks can be completed in just a few minutes and get paid after which can serve as your extra money.
Here is the list of features offered by Microworkers that you should know about:
- Allows you to easily and quickly register and ability to complete tasks from anywhere in the world
- Provides an opportunity to work on a variety of tasks, including data entry, transcription, and writing
- A simple way to find qualified workers for short-term projects and the ability to review worker qualifications before assigning tasks
- You can use a wide variety of built templates and just make editing and clones to easily create project requirements
- Provides thousands of excellent workers worldwide that can do thousands of tasks with task management and verification
Microworkers are a great way to get small tasks completed quickly and affordably. The pricing for micro workers can vary depending on the task but typically falls within the range of $5-10 per task. This makes them a great option for small projects or quick tasks that don't require a lot of time or expertise.
InboxDollars is an online platform that allows you to earn cash for your everyday online activities. Essentially, InboxDollars pays you for things that you already do, like reading emails, taking surveys, and shopping online.
Moreover, InboxDollars also offers opportunities to earn extra cash by completing special offers and tasks. And the best part is that you can withdraw your earnings via PayPal or as a paper check.
InboxDollars is a website that offers its users a number of different ways to make money. These include taking surveys, watching videos, and playing games. In addition, the site also offers its users the opportunity to earn cash back when they shop online or in stores. Finally, InboxDollars also pays its users to read emails and search the internet.
Here is the list of features offered by InboxDollars that you should know about:
- Get paid by simply answering online surveys in just a minute
- Get a reward and enjoy playing games with 18% cashback
- Earn money by doing online activities such as reading emails
- Get a reward from PayPal cash and Amazon gift cards
- Get cashback and discounts for online shopping
Get a free 5$ bonus by signing up today and get paid in exchange for a micro-tasks service.
GigWalk is a mobile app that helps businesses connect with on-demand workers for short-term gigs. Gigwalkers can use the app to find local jobs, and businesses can use it to post job openings and connect with workers in their area. The app is perfect for businesses that need help with one-time tasks or projects, and it's a great way for Gigwalkers to earn extra money.
Each gig has its own instructions and payout, which you can see before you decide to accept it. Once you’ve completed the gig, you simply submit your work through the app and get paid. GigWalk is a great way to make some extra money on your own schedule. Since the gigs are all local, they’re perfect for anyone who wants to avoid long commute times or crazy hours.
GigWalk is a mobile app that connects businesses with people in the community who are looking for short-term work opportunities. Businesses can post tasks or gigs (jobs) and workers can choose to accept them based on their location and availability.
Here is the list of features offered by GigWalk that you should know about:
- Allows you to communicate through messages with your workers
- Make assignments and schedule for your work to keep it organized
- Work with validation and compliance to get the work done and secured
- Get real-time updates and track your gigs to see the work getting done
- Payment is made through the app and you can rate workers after the task is completed
Visit Gigwalk to learn more about what they can offer for your business. You can request a custom quote and get a demo of their services.
Survey Junkie is a survey site that allows you to earn money for taking surveys. You can sign up for free and start taking surveys immediately. Survey Junkie is a great way to make some extra money, and it's also a great way to voice your opinion on various topics.
The surveys are usually short, and they're always available, so you can take them whenever you have some free time. Plus, the more surveys you take, the more points you'll earn, and the more money you'll make. So if you're looking for a way to make some extra cash, be sure to check out Survey Junkie.
Survey Junkie is one of the most popular online market research companies. They offer paid surveys that give you the opportunity to influence the products and services that are marketed to consumers.
Here is the list of features offered by Survey Junkie that you should know about:
- Earn rewards by just taking surveys and get paid by redeeming points
- Get gift cards from Amazon and make cash outs through PayPal
- Join the community that shares their opinion and turns it into money
- A trusted platform that collects and saves the data with encrypted security
- Allows you to record and track automatically digital activities to keep you updated
Survey Junkie is completely free; you can simply install it on your devices and start earning.
Micro job sites are a great way to make some extra cash in your spare time. They’re also perfect for anyone who wants to learn new skills because most of these platforms offer online training courses that teach you how to do specific tasks.
We've compiled a list of 7 different micro job sites that you can sign up for today. You can work for one of these platforms as soon as you want. They offer a variety that has something for everyone, but each has its own unique features that make it stand out from the rest! You won't be disappointed with what's on offer here so check them all out today and start earning some cash.
Question 1: What is Micro-tasking? Micro-tasking is the process of breaking down a task into a series of small, repetitive tasks that can be completed quickly and easily. This approach is often used to complete menial or time-consuming tasks, such as data entry or analysis, research, labeling images or videos, and transcribing audio recordings. Micro-tasks can also be used to crowdsource work from a large pool of people who are available to complete them on demand.
Question 2: How Much Money Can I Make from Microtask Sites? There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors, including the amount of time you are willing to put into completing microtasks and the number of sites you join. However, if you are diligent in finding tasks and turning them in promptly, you could make between $5 and $10 per hour.
Question 3: Are Microtask Sites Legit? Yes, microtask sites are legitimate ways to make money online. However, as with any online opportunity, there are always a few bad apples that try to take advantage of people. Be sure to do your research before joining any site, and only work with reputable companies that have a good reputation.