Hiring an experienced online reputation management company can benefit your brand image, whether it needs improvement or repair. Attempting this task solo, without proper knowledge, can lead to inefficiencies and additional costs. To save time and resources, it's best to seek out one of the top-rated reputation management firms and secure consultation to ensure your business's success.
In this article, we've listed below the top 5 Best Online Reputation Management Software available in the market to help you make informed decisions for your business needs.
WebiMax is a well-established digital marketing agency with a focus on online reputation management. With over 20 years of experience, they have helped a diverse group of individuals and businesses maintain a positive reputation. What sets WebiMax apart is its tailored approach to reputation management, which is designed to fit the specific goals and budget of each client.
Upon contact with WebiMax, a personalized plan is created to meet the unique needs of the brand. The agency prioritizes cost-effective methods to counteract negative comments and enhance a positive image and creates a custom strategy for each client to ensure their success.
- Provides customized strategies tailored to specific brand needs
- No contractual obligation to use their services
- Flexible and budget-friendly approach
- Option to discontinue services at any time if not satisfied with results
- It has resources, tools, and a proven track record for delivering results in reputation management
- Offers free comprehensive reputation analysis to assess brand needs and identify improvement opportunities
Get a price quote by visiting WebiMax's website.
Statusbrew simplifies rep management with its user-friendly interface. Monitor reviews on platforms like Google My Business, Trip Advisor, Yelp, TrustRadius, App Store, Google Play Store, and others. Stay on top of social and messaging channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Whatsapp, Line, etc.
- Get alerted for negative reviews with auto-filtering
- Respond quickly to improve customer satisfaction
- AI sentiment analysis provides large-scale insights into audience emotions
- Assign reviews to specific location managers with auto-assignment
- Route reviews to relevant team members based on expertise with auto-routing
- Collaborate in real-time with team members on customer queries
- Ensure compliance with controlled access and no password sharing for team members
- Easily manage large volumes of reviews with group functionality
- Work with a decentralized team seamlessly with granular access and notifications
- Remove spam/troll reviews by auto-hiding across social channels
- Track customer journeys with inbuilt CRM
- Discover new customers and expand brand reach with listening solutions
- Gain detailed brand reputation insights from individual reviews to the big picture
- Lite – $69.00 per month
- Standard – $129.00 per month
- Premium – $229.00 per month
- Enterprise – custom pricing
Birdeye stands out as the top online rep management tool for big businesses and reviews acquisitions. Reach customers for reviews through multiple channels like personal texts, email, website, Facebook plugins, or mobile kiosks. Monitor and track reviews with alerts, updates, and tools. Stay on top of social networks, review analytics, and update business listings.
- Customize messages for each platform for optimized response
- Set a schedule for reaching out to customers after a sale
- Easily monitor and track reviews from all websites
- Integrates with other apps/programs to access customer databases for more reviews
- Reply to reviews directly from the Birdeye platform, with sample responses available
- Create custom responses and automate review monitoring with set rules
- Promote reviews on social media and websites with embedded data in search results
- Build a microsite for all reviews to boost online reputation
- Manage all online listings for your company.
- Provide customer chat through text
- Build and send surveys, and create a ticketing system for customer support
- Request reviews from customers through text, Facebook, email, mobile kiosk, website form, or Birdeye microsite
- Standard – custom pricing
- Professional – custom pricing
- Premium – custom pricing
Yext excels in customization, allowing users to personalize aspects of rep management tools like review invitations and analysis. You can make it your own with programming skills and API use. Though it lacks a customer tracking tool for repeat business. Yext offers extensive customization in the app and customer communications.
- Your Knowledge Graph serves as the authoritative source for public brand information such as product details, job openings, store locations, and credentials
- Integrates with digital services globally, including Alexa, Google, Apple, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and Yelp
- Yext Pages ensures brand consistency by allowing control of landing pages.
- Yext Reviews provides a customer-focused review management system through monitoring, analysis, review generation, and customer engagement
- Yext Analytics provides a comprehensive view of customer interactions in a single dashboard
- Yext Answers offers natural language searches on websites, apps, and more to help customers quickly find answers to questions about your brand
Visit their website to learn more and schedule a demo.
Trustpilot is a platform designed to manage customer reviews for online businesses. It aims to help businesses establish a trustworthy image, collect feedback from customers, enhance their online presence, and boost conversions and sales. The solution is focused on showcasing the business's reputation and improving the customer experience.
- Streamlines customer review collection and management through automation and monitoring.
- Improves customer satisfaction through the quick resolution of issues.
- Enhances brand reputation through public customer response.
- Boosts website traffic and conversions through improved search results and social proof.
- Offers integrations with popular platforms such as Zendesk, Magento, Salesforce, Zapier, Prestashop, Mailchimp, etc.
- Standard – 500 review invitations = $225.00 per month
- Growth – 750 review invitations = $600.00 per month
- Scale – unlimited review invitations = $900.00 per month
- Enterprise – book a demo
Maintaining a positive online brand reputation is crucial for promoting brand visibility, building connections, and driving growth. Reputation management focuses on creating a truthful and favorable customer perception, not hiding negative feedback or creating a false image. Promptly addressing customer concerns enhances your brand's credibility and trustworthiness. You don't need a separate team for reputation management, tools can handle the workload effectively, freeing time to focus on growing your business.
Readers Disclosure: Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you.