A company's success depends on a variety of factors, some within the company's control and others outside of it.
Risk management is essential for any business, but it's especially important for companies that deal with sensitive or confidential information. There are a variety of software programs that can help businesses manage risk, and the best one for your company will depend on your specific needs. Without a risk management plan in place, businesses can expose themselves to unnecessary financial and legal risks.
Below is the list of 7 risk management software that can help your business away from any threat that may cause your company. I'll be including the features, pricing, and a quick overview of each software to help you make an informed decision.
Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you. Please see our Affiliate Disclaimer here.
Resolver is a Risk management software that enables you to take control of your organization's risks and provides the tools you need to manage them effectively. By identifying and assessing risks, Resolver helps you to prioritize and mitigate them accordingly.
The software also includes a wide range of features to help you monitor and report on risks, as well as track their progress over time. In addition, Resolver is highly scalable and can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
With the help of this software, you can identify potential problems before they arise. It helps in understanding customers' needs and providing a solution to meet them by assessing regulatory issues so that your projects run smoothly without any hiccups along their journey.
Resolver offers a comprehensive risk management solution that is easy to use and helps businesses of all sizes to identify, assess, and manage risks. The software offers a variety of features such as risk assessment tools, risk profiling, and risk mapping that help businesses to understand where their risks lie and take appropriate action.
Here is the list offered by Resolver that you should know about:
- Regulatory compliance management to help you track issues and ensure you are meeting all the required regulations.
- Risk and audit to understand multiple layers of risks and the effectiveness of your controls with solutions
- Investigate the root cause of every incident faster by receiving reports across the organization
- Secure operations and effective preparedness and efficient resourcing by tracking activity, dispatching officers, and shifting logs
- Analyze risk data and uncover hidden intelligence within to prepare for future risks and stay up ahead
Discuss your conditions and features or tools you need for your company by requesting a demo to Resolver.
Acumen Risk is used by some of the world's largest organizations, including banks, insurance companies, and multinational corporations. It helps organizations identify, assess, and manage risks more effectively. They offer a complete suite of tools for Risk Management, including Risk Assessment, Risk Mitigation, Risk Monitoring, and Risk Reporting.
Acumen Risk has been designed to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your schedule risk. This software takes into account any potential delays or monetary losses, so it will be easier than ever before for project managers and entrepreneurs alike.
Acumen risk offers various levels of package customizations to satisfy your organization’s specific needs. It provides real-time risk management tools that allow you to identify, assess, and respond quickly to potential risks. The software also offers a flexible workflow system that allows you to track risk mitigation progress and ensure compliance with organizational policies.
Here is the list offered by Acumen Risk that you should know about:
- Management of risks using customizable workflows
- Identification and assessment of risks across all areas of the business
- Reporting and analysis tools for in-depth insights into your risk profile
- Automated alerts and notifications to keep you up to date on any changes or developments
- Integrates with other software programs, so users can get all their risk management data in one place.
The pricing plan is not available on the web page but you can book a demo for pricing information and see what they can offer to help you on managing risk in your company.
Integrum is one of the most popular risk management software platforms on the market and is trusted by some of the world’s largest organizations. The software provides a comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of enterprise risk, including process management, incident management, audit and compliance, and more.
Integrum has the ability to integrate with other business applications, such as CRM and ERP systems. This makes it easy to manage risk across the entire enterprise from a single platform. It is also flexible where it can be customized to fit the specific needs of any large or small organization
Integrum is a risk management software that helps organizations manage their risks and compliance. It offers a variety of features to its users, including risk assessment, regulatory monitoring, and incident response. Additionally, Integrum offers training and consulting services to help organizations implement their risk management software.
Here is the list offered by Integrum that you should know about:
- Generate real-time reports on risks for better decision making
- Track and manage risks in an organization through a centralized platform
- Assess and analyze risks and respond and take necessary action quickly
- Create and manage risk mitigation plans to reduce the impact of risks
- Seamless integration with other software and systems to get a 360-degree view of risks
If you are interested, you can request a demo on Integrum's web page to see how the software works to help you manage your risks more effectively.
With nTask, you can easily create and track risks, assign tasks and responsibilities for mitigating those risks, and monitor progress over time. nTask also makes it easy to share risk information with other members of your team, so everyone is always on the same page. In addition, the software provides powerful analytics that can help you identify trends and potential areas of concern. By using tasks, you can take the guesswork out of risk management and keep your business on track.
The best thing about nTask is that it provides a complete solution for managing projects and tasks. You can stay updated on risks with just one glance, which makes this software more valuable than its competitors in the market.
nTask provides a central platform for capturing and tracking risks across the organization and allows users to collaborate on risk management activities.
Here is the list offered by nTask that you should know about:
- Helps organizations identify potential risks by allowing users to create custom risk templates, capture risks in real-time, and track risks over time
- Assess the severity of risks by allowing users to rate risks according to impact and likelihood, and track the progress of risk assessments
- Mitigate risks by allowing users to create action plans and track the implementation of action plans over time
- Communicate risks effectively by allowing users to share risk reports with stakeholders and customize the information that is displayed in reports
- Integrates with popular project management tools to allow users to track risks at the project level
nTask doe snot only manage risk but is an effective project management software. It offers free trial paid plans with a package of features.
Premium – $3.00 per month (Try a 7-day free trial)
- Get unlimited workspace and create unlimited projects and tasks
- Collaboration tools such as document sharing, calendar view, and shared storage
- Knowledge base support with 24/7 chat and onboarding demo call
- Create Kanban boards and Gantt charts with bulk actions
- Track issues and budget plus get a financial summary of your project
Business – $8.00 per month (Try a 7-day free trial)
- Access all features from the premium plan
- Allows saving custom filters, and roles with permissions
- Track risks and access to advanced reporting (beta)
- Get priority support
- HIPPA compliance and legal and contract review
Enterprise – contact sales
- Access all features from the business plan
- Receive support from a dedicated account manager and training program
- Get SSO security for user management and access control
Try a 7-day free trial of nTask by clicking the link below —
Infinity is a Risk Management Software that helps to identify, monitor, and manage risks across all aspects of an organization. It helps to create a centralized repository of risks so that they can be easily identified and tracked.
Infinity also provides a variety of tools to help assess and respond to risks. These tools include a Risk Explorer, Risk Dashboard, and Risk Analyzer. By using Infinity, organizations can be proactive in managing risks, rather than reactive. This helps to protect against potential losses, and maintain compliance with regulations.
In addition, you can easily integrate with third-party apps like Trello or Clockify, import data from CSV files for standardization purposes, use default integrations, and even gain access through Zapier.
Infinity is a risk management software that offers many features to its users. Some of these features include the ability to identify and assess risks, as well as develop mitigation plans and track progress. Additionally, Infinity offers a secure platform for data sharing with other users in order to create a more comprehensive risk management plan.
Here is the list offered by Infinity that you should know about:
- A user-friendly interface that is easy to learn and navigate
- Document management to store and secure the data of your documents
- Customizable dashboards and reports that allow you to track your progress and performance over time
- A comprehensive database of risks and threats that is constantly updated with the latest information
- Collaboration tools for easy and quick communication across the organization with your team members
Infinity is a risk management software that offers a variety of pricing options to its users. It has a subscription-based pricing model that allows users to pay a monthly or yearly fee to access the software. It also has a pay-as-you-go pricing model that allows users to purchase credits that they can use to run reports and analyses.
Basic – $3.75 per user per month
- Get access to basic features
- Get 1 workspace access to 40 members
- Get 175GB of storage
Pro – $6.00 per user per month
- Access all features from the basic plan
- Get 350GB of storage
- Advanced automation and permissions
- Create Gantt charts and embedded forms
Enterprise – contact sales
- Access everything from the pro plan
- Custom member and workspace
- Allows self-hosting with dedicated agent support
IsoMetrix is a world-leading provider of Risk Management Software. Their solutions are used by some of the largest organizations in the world to help them manage risk and comply with regulations. The software has a deep understanding of the risk management process, and its software is designed to help organizations automate and streamline their risk management activities.
It is used by organizations in a variety of industries, including banking, insurance, healthcare, and manufacturing. The company is committed to helping clients effectively, managing risk, and improving its bottom line.
IsoMetrix is a robust tool that gives you the flexibility to customize your workspace. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for anyone in any position at work or home, even remote employees who need some help getting set up. With so many features available and expert support on hand 24/7 just waiting patiently by their phones (or computers), there’s no excuse not to find what suits best about working with this amazing software company.
Here is the list offered by IsoMetrix that you should know about:
- Calculate conversions, track and report data, and manage carbon footprint by their carbon footprint software
- Compliance management to reduce risk and manage it in a centralized platform with an integrated approach
- Manage social environment and improve operational performance by social sustainability solution
- Collect data and reports on any ESG standard to manage and assess business risk with legal action
- Predictive analytics for improved decision-making around social media, web traffic, and marketing
IsoMetric offers different options for their customers; whether they want a one-time payment/lifetime account it's up to each individual person. You can visit their website to get detailed pricing with comprehensive lists of features for your risk management needs.
Qualys is a leading provider of Risk Management Software, helping businesses to identify, assess and remediate security risks across their network.
With Qualys, businesses can quickly scan their network for vulnerabilities and potential threats, providing them with the information they need to take corrective action. By taking proactive steps to mitigate risk, businesses can reduce the likelihood of suffering a data breach or other cybersecurity incident.
In addition, Qualys provides businesses with real-time visibility into their security posture, allowing them to respond quickly to changing conditions. This makes Qualys an essential tool for keeping businesses safe in today's increasingly connected world.
Qualys is a risk management software that offers a range of features to help businesses keep their data and systems safe. Some of these features include vulnerability scanning, policy compliance, Web application security testing, and more.
Here is the list offered by Qualys that you should know about:
- Automatically identify unknown and known IT assets to secure and simplify compliance
- Perform in-depth scans of Internet-facing and internal systems for vulnerabilities
- Detect and assess compliance risks with out-of-the-box or custom security policies
- Prioritize vulnerabilities based on business risk for faster remediation
- Web application security testing to find flaws in web applications before attackers do
Visit Qualy's website to get a custom quote to discuss your specific needs and budget. By subscribing to their offer, you can get access to their cloud platform apps, and global asset view, and get unlimited cloud agents and scanning with free training and support that will guide you through the entire process.
Risk management software is essential for any business looking to keep its data and operations safe. There are a number of different risk management software programs on the market, but not all of them are created equal. The best risk management software will have features that allow you to manage your risks effectively and keep your data safe. Make sure to choose a program that fits your needs and budget before making a purchase.
Look for a program that offers comprehensive risk management capabilities, including the ability to track and manage risks across multiple channels. The best programs will also offer reporting and analytics features to help you better understand your risks and make informed decisions about how to mitigate them.
Question 1: What is risk management software? Risk management software is a type of software that is used to help organizations manage risks. It can help organizations track and assess risks, as well as develop and implement risk management plans.
Question 2: What are the benefits of risk management software? The standard benefits of risk management software include increased accuracy and efficiency in identifying risks, better organization and tracking of risks, and improved communication among teams. Additionally, many solutions offer features specifically designed to help manage and mitigate risks, such as alerts, notifications, and workflows.
Question 3: How does risk management software work? Risk management software typically relies on a combination of manual input and automated scanning to identify risks. Users first document risks by entering information about the risk, such as its description, likelihood, and impact. The software then scans through data sources—such as financial records, contracts, and vulnerability databases—to identify any matches. When a match is found, the software links the two records and creates a risk profile that includes all pertinent information. This process helps organizations track and manage risks more effectively and efficiently.