Pay-Per-Click campaign or PPC campaign are one of those many advertising tools on Google that can help your business grow online. However, is it really worth it to invest your time, money, and effort in these?
HOW YOU PROFITABLY RUN FACEBOOK ADS FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE BUSINESS
13 FREE VIDEOS WILL MAKE YOU MASTER THE LITTLE KNOWN FACEBOOK TRICKS
Optimizing your sales and driving traffic through PPC campaigns are effective when you utilize the right strategies and tools correctly.
However, if you manage this kind of campaign poorly, the outcome will not exceed your expectations.
Luckily, there are many ways for you to maximize PCC campaigns to make more money out of it.
Ways to Maximize PPC Campaigns to Earn More Money
1. Optimize Your PPC Campaign Ad copy
The first thing that you want is for your ad copy to gain more clicks than ever. And the best way to do it is to create a compelling one.
People won’t simply click it because it popped up on their computer screen. It should be well constructed with target-focused content that includes a killer call to action.
Moreover, you can use power words that would let them click your ads, such as Hurry, Exclusive, Free, and many more. Try to grab their attention with compelling headlines that include these power words.
More Tips to Write Effective Ad Copies
- Most people click the ad because it offers aid to what they need. So, try to speak for your customer’s needs. Your ad should answer their queries and gain something from it.
- Make it short and simple, but powerful. You need to input all the possible valuable information about your products in a clear and compact manner so that people can understand it, even when they are browsing in a rush.
- Add emotional triggers to your headline or even on your ad copy. When people feel an extreme emotion towards what they have read, the probability for them to click the ad is high. However, you need to use appropriate triggers depending on what you’re offering.
2. Optimize Your PPC Campaign Landing Page
When people click on your ads, they will be redirected to your landing page or your website. You don’t just want them to click on that ad, right?
The sole purpose of your paid ads is not just for people to click on it– but to convert those clicks into sales. And your landing page will do the conversion for you if you’ll optimize it correctly.
Your landing page should contain the message on your ad copy since that’s what your potential customers are looking for.
One thing that you should not forget on your PPC landing page is the call to action that will lead your customer in the path of spending money on your products.
3. Use Relevant Keywords
As you might have known, keywords are important for Google to understand what your ad is all about so that Google will suggest your ad to the right people who are searching for it.
Using the right keywords on your PPC ads has a lot of impact on your ad’s overall performance. So, it’s necessary to keep an eye on the keywords that you’re using.
Moreover, you should focus on improving your keyword quality score, which you can determine through these three factors:
- The relevance of keywords to your ad copy
- Landing page experience
- Click-through rate (CTR)
Tips to Improve Quality Score of Your Keywords
- Make sure that the headlines of your ad copies are relevant and answer the common questions of the target audience.
- Check the clicks of your target keywords and try to focus on those keywords with high CTR.
- Make sure that your landing page and ad copy have matching keywords. You can utilize the Dynamic text replacement (DTR) in matching these keywords.
4. Optimize the Negative Keywords on your PPC Campaign
PPC ads can be expensive if you don’t optimize the negative keywords because your ads are prone to triggers by irrelevant searches, which will cost you on the run.
For example, if you’re targeting Huawei phones, negative keywords will help your ads to avoid searches like other brands of phones.
It will help your ad to be categorized under the right searches, which will boost your brand’s awareness and even generate possible sales.
5. Use Ad Extensions
Ad extensions help disclose other information about your business, products, or services. You can either use manual or automatic ad extensions.
You can customize your extensions using the manual extension with its various types, which include location, site links, review, call out, and many more.
Meanwhile, automatic extension obviously works automatically that also include several types such as previous visit, dynamic site link, customer ratings, and more.
6. Optimize Campaigns for Mobile Users
Do not forget that almost 91% of internet users nowadays are using their mobile phones, so it is necessary to consider this fact when optimizing your campaigns.
To do this, you have to start making sure that your landing pages are mobile-friendly, which will maximize the performance of your campaigns.
Moreover, you have to focus on shorter keywords because most mobile users are not fond of reading longer search queries.
You should look for better angles that can cover up all the valuable information needed on your ads with a minimum usage of words.
7. Monitor your PPC Campaign
Effective and successful campaigns are usually achieved when you keep track.
You have to be updated on what is happening to your campaign so that whenever there are problems, you’ll be able to address it immediately.
Moreover, monitoring your PPC campaign on a regular basis will help you analyze the reports and create suitable marketing strategies.
You can use tools such as Google Analytics to gain valuable insights into your campaign’s overall performance.
Such tools will make your job easier because you can quickly find the issues on the campaign that need solving.
PPC campaigns are truly helpful for every business out there especially if it is highly managed. It can increase the visibility of the brand and even drive sales.
However, the effectiveness of this kind of campaign is quite unpredictable because it will depend on how much effort you are willing to give.
Moreover, its success will depend on how the owner of the campaign will manage it. So, it is important to know certain tips that will help you with marketing.