As an IT manager at a small business, it's essential to protect your company's data from various potential threats such as cyberattacks, hard drive failures, and physical damage to computers. An efficient method to accomplish this is by investing in a backup software solution.
This software will allow you to create a backup of all your data and securely store it in an off-site location. Additionally, it will encrypt your data before it's backed up, ensuring that it can only be accessed by authorized parties and providing an extra layer of security against unauthorized access.
BDRSuite offers a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery solution for virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads, and SaaS applications. It also caters to the diverse needs of businesses of any scale, from small companies with a limited number of machines to large organizations with hundreds of servers. With BDRSuite, you can protect your data against data loss and disasters, and manage your backups from a centralized web console, providing an intuitive and feature-rich experience.
- The software uses scale-out and rotated drives as a backup repository
- You can schedule backups daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly
- It provides customer support through live chat, contact form, and email
- It has built-in compression and deduplication features
- Offsite copy for disaster recovery is available through Local/Cloud/Tape
- You can monitor and manage your backups centrally with a multi-tenancy feature
- Automatic backup verification is available
- It offers a flexible licensing model
- The software has AES 256-bit encryption
- Compliance standards like GDPR are supported
- It offers automatic backup, two-factor authentication, disk cloning, and storage destination
- You can store your files in cloud storage platforms such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- It offers RTO & RPO in less than 15 minutes, centralized backup management, flexible licensing, and more
- You can choose from different deployment options such as On-Premise, Offsite, and Hybrid Cloud
- VM Backup – $18.00 per user per year
- Server Backup – $60.00 per user per year
- SaaS Backup – $12.00 per user per year
- Cloud VM Backup – $30.00 per instance per year
- Endpoint Backup – $15.00 per endpoint per year
- App and DB Backup – $60.00 per app per year
2. Acronis Cyber Backup
Acronis Cyber Backup is a user-friendly, efficient, and secure backup solution that offers protection for all data on your Windows PCs from various threats such as hardware and software failures, accidental deletions, and cyber-attacks.
- Provides powerful data protection for your workforce
- Minimizes user downtime to maintain business continuity
- Supports a variety of systems
- Offers flexible reporting and monitoring
- Ensures backup authenticity
- Scheduling options for daily, weekly, and monthly backups
- Offers a free version with 5GB of storage space
- Includes AES 128-bit and AES 256-bit encryption options
- Meets compliance standards such as GDPR and HIPAA
- Features automatic backup, private key, two-factor authentication, disk cloning, and storage destination options
- Allows storage on cloud platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Includes Ransomware Protection, Disaster Recovery, Full image backups, File syncing and sharing, Dual Protection, Anti-ransomware, and crypto-jacking protection
- Provides customer support through Chat, Contact Form, Email, Phone, and Ticket
- Essentials – 1 computer = $49.99 per year
- Advanced – 1 computer = $54.99 per year
- Premium – 1 computer = $124.99 per year
3. Ashampoo Backup Pro
Ashampoo Backup Pro is a user-friendly yet robust backup solution that safeguards against ransomware, viruses, and Windows issues. It offers multiple options for safeguarding individual files or disk partitions. The software's standout feature is its ability to restore your entire computer system in case of a system failure.
- Easy backup of important files with just a few clicks
- Supports backup and restore of Windows systems
- Integration with OneDrive Business/Office, Nextcloud, and Owncloud
- Disk health monitoring
- Instant file access
- Uninterrupted work with automatic backups
- Advanced security with AES 256-bit encryption and GDPR compliance
- Automatic backup, private key, 2FA, and disk cloning options
- Cloud storage options: local disk, 1&1 Cloud, Strato HiDrive (WebDav), Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Expertise and quality guarantee
- Scheduled backups daily, weekly, or monthly
- Free version with 5GB storage space
- Customer support is available via chat, email, contact form, and phone.
One-time Payment for only $49.99.
SysCloud is a cloud backup solution for Office 365 and G Suite that securely backs up data on AWS. It protects the privacy of your cloud information and is accessible to both users and IT administrators.
- The trial version enables the backup of documents and email
- Supports unlimited storage for up to 100 users
- User-friendly dashboard
- Automated scheduled backups
- Preserves folder structure and sharing permissions
- Advanced security with AES 256-bit and TLS encryption, and GDPR compliance
- Automatic backup, private key, and 2FA options
- Cloud storage options: Google Drive, Dropbox
- Innovative features: multiple clouds, unlimited retention, configurable retention periods, cross-user restore, ransomware scan, instant backup failure alerts, SSO integration
- Scheduled backups available hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly
- Free version with 15GB storage space
- Customer support through chat, ticket, and a contact form.
Pricing depends on the application you will use for backups. It starts at $3.00
Protect your data by using auto backup software for your PC. We've listed the five top options above. Review each in detail and evaluate their features to choose the best solution.
Readers Disclosure: Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you.