Have you launched a WordPress-based business, such as an e-commerce site, a learning management system, or a blog? Like millions of others, you may have started with an entry-level shared hosting plan, but as your website gains more traffic and becomes a key source of income, your hosting company may inform you that they can no longer handle the load.
This guide will help you select a hosting provider that can support your growing or established site, as well as address the limitations of WordPress plugins caused by technical hosting limitations. The most important question to ask yourself at this point is whether it is technology or fear that is hindering your business growth.
If it is the former, you need not worry, as several great hosting options are now available that can handle high-traffic WordPress sites. Although these providers may not be as inexpensive as shared hosting providers, which usually range from $3 to $10 per month, they will ensure that your site can keep up with your anticipated growth.
Nestify is a lesser-known player in the managed WordPress hosting arena that offers exceptional value for high-traffic hosting. In contrast to other hosting providers, Nestify does not bill based on traffic and provides unrestricted visits and bandwidth.
Consider Nestify as the bridge between a cloud service provider and your website. Whether you run a content-based WordPress site or a resource-hungry WooCommerce store, Nestify's tailored architecture and Amazon-powered cloud server guarantee your visitors a seamless experience.
Moreover, those who experience traffic surges due to media coverage, paid advertising, or other digital marketing tactics need not worry about server downtime or exorbitant bills. With Nestify, you can scale your hosting plan up or down at any time.
- A variety of hosting plans simplifies the process of selecting the appropriate package for your website
- Unlimited traffic and page views
- Free CDN powered by Cloudflare Business and Amazon
- Free SSL using either Letsencrypt or Cloudflare
- Free website migration service without any limitations
- In the event that your old hosting is hacked, they will migrate and repair your site at no cost
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Free staging environments
- Multiple server locations
- Basic – $12.00 per month
- Pro – $19.00 per month
- Pro Plus – $35.00 per month
- Business – $49.00 per month
- Business – $79.00 per month
Pagely is another excellent choice for hosting high-traffic WordPress blogs. Like others, they offer unlimited visits, and their hardware and service quality are exceptional. You have the option to choose from their seven diverse plans to identify the one that aligns best with your needs. When selecting a Pagely plan, be sure to consider the bandwidth column or add more bandwidth at any time during the month.
- Unlimited visits
- Exceptional service quality and hardware offering
- Seven different plans to choose from
- Option to add additional bandwidth any day of the month
- Free SSL certificates from Let's Encrypt
- Integrated Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Free website migration service with no limitations
- Automated daily backups
- Automatic WordPress updates
- Secure infrastructure with regular security scans
- 24/7 expert support and assistance
- Customizable staging environments
- Developer-friendly with SSH and WP-CLI access
- Performance – $499.00 per month
- Performance+ – $999.00 per month
- Scale – $2500 per month
Kinsta is a top choice for managed WordPress hosting, specially designed for hosting heavy WordPress sites. They use advanced technologies like Nginx, PHP7-FPM, Redis, and Object cache to make your site incredibly fast. Their entry-level hosting plan starts at $35/month for hosting 1 WordPress site, while their Enterprise plans, starting at $675/month, are ideal for high-traffic websites. Their customer support is excellent, and their team, including CEO Mark Gavalda, provides personalized assistance to help fix any issues. Kinsta also offers free site migration and outstanding technical support to ensure a seamless hosting experience for your growing WordPress blog.
- Specializes in hosting heavy WordPress sites
- Uses Nginx, PHP7-FPM, Redis, and Object cache for blazing-fast loading time
- Excellent customer support, including assistance from CEO Mark Gavalda
- Free site migration by their friendly support team
- Applications – $7.00 per month
- Databases – $18.00 per month
- WordPress Sites – $35.00 per month
Cloudways is a hosting provider that allows you to host your website on DigitalOcean server (DO), Linode, Google cloud platform, VULTR or Amazon AWS. They offer a custom dashboard that simplifies the process of installing a new WordPress site or migrating your existing WordPress blogs. Cloudways can host any website, not just limited to WordPress. However, their support is fine-tuned for all platforms which may create some issues. If you have basic troubleshooting knowledge of WordPress, Cloudways can be a good option due to their affordable pricing. Their entry-level plan starts at $10/month. Overall, Cloudways offers easy hosting on a cloud server without requiring technical expertise.
- DigitalOcean or Google cloud hosting available.
- User-friendly dashboard.
- Suitable for both entry-level and enterprise-level websites.
- Real-time server scaling.
- Customizable hardware requirements with affordable pricing.
- Free 14-day trial and site migration offered.
5. WordPress VIP
WordPress VIP is a fully-managed cloud platform for enterprise-grade WordPress sites. It is designed for large and high-traffic websites that require high performance, scalability, and security. WordPress VIP offers a suite of tools, services, and support to help businesses build and manage their WordPress sites at scale. Some of the features of WordPress VIP include automatic updates, daily backups, proactive security monitoring, and expert support. WordPress VIP is used by some of the world's biggest brands and publishers, including Spotify, Facebook, and The New York Times.
- Enterprise-level managed WordPress hosting
- Designed for high-traffic and mission-critical websites
- Provides robust security and compliance
- Offers dedicated support with an account manager
- Customizable hosting environment with access to advanced development tools
- Integrates with third-party services for content distribution and analytics
- Provides seamless WordPress upgrades and backups
- Offers performance optimization through CDN and caching
- Allows for multisite setups
- Pricing based on the specific needs and requirements of each client
You can request a custom quote to see their pricing options that is suited for your business needs.
In conclusion, there are several top-notch managed WordPress hosting services available in the market. Each hosting service has its unique features, benefits, and pricing plans to offer. However, after evaluating different factors like uptime, speed, security, scalability, support, and pricing, we have discussed the top 5 managed WordPress hosting services that stand out from the crowd. These hosting services include WP Engine, Nestify, Pagely, Kinsta, and WordPress VIP. Depending on your specific needs, you can choose any of these hosting services to get the best performance, reliability, and security for your WordPress website.
Readers Disclosure: Our content is supported by our reader, that means some of the link from this article and within this website are affiliate links. If you click any of these links, then we may earn a commission with no extra cost to you.